Wednesday 17 August 2011

Double page spread .

Hey there , this is one of my most recent projects , We where asked to do an Illustration for a double page spread ,we where each given a five different articles and had to choose one . I decided to do one called Man Must Wack , It is an article based on Durban and almost its grungyness  as a city. It made me smile when I read it , and I wanted to focus most of my work on a South African feel. we also had to choose a magazine for the spread to go into, I choose Design Indaba. It a pretty cool , South African design mag , with simple yet effective layout. So here is my work , Enjoy peeps :) 

This is the illustration.




Page one of the Double page spread , I kept it clean and simple .


This is the 3rd page , still keeping it simple.
Hope you all enjoy :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment